Terms & Conditions
The client (or parent in case of under 16 years of age) at all times understands and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
(1) New Step Podiatry will provide treatment to me.
(2) New Step Podiatry has full authority to release or obtain any information/documents to or from any referring medical practitioner, any referring health provider, the relevant insurance company and/or my stated legal advisor regarding my current medical condition that pertains to my treatment.
(3) I will be at all times responsible for payment of my account in full.
(4) I will need to provide payment of my account in full at the time of consultation until the approval for any compensation claim has been confirmed or if prior arrangements have been made with New Step Podiatry.
(5) I remain liable to pay any unrecovered amounts on demand by New Step Podiatry.
(6) I acknowledge that an account administration fee of 20% of the total outstanding amount will apply for any consultations not paid at the time of consultation.
(7) If there is a delay in payment of any treatment costs by longer than 60 days, I acknowledge that a late payment fee of $25 plus GST will apply monthly.
(8) In the event where you fail to pay the whole amount due within 7 days of being so requested to do so by New Step Podiatry in writing, then we shall be at liberty to instruct a Collection Agency and or solicitors to recover the monies outstanding and you shall be liable for any costs, charges, commissions and expenses reasonably and properly payable by us to such Collection Agency and/or solicitors relating to recovery of such sum.
(10) The above terms and conditions may be updated in which case the most recent terms and conditions will be available at the www.newsteppodiatry.com.au website links. I understand the most recent terms and conditions will apply.
Cancellation Policy: New Step Podiatry requires a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours’ notice if you wish to cancel your appointment, or fees may apply. This provides the practice with an opportunity to offer the appointment to other clients from our waiting list. We ask clients to make every effort to keep their scheduled appointments to avoid us having to turn other clients away when we are fully booked. When cancelling a consultation, New Step Podiatry can be contacted by phone 02 6198 4818, email email@example.com or in person 1/37 Kesteven Street Florey ACT. If you do not attend the practice and do not cancel your appointment, on the first occasion we will charge you $30. On the second occasion we will charge you the full cost of the scheduled appointments. If you do cancel your appointment but provide less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged $30. Cancellation fees are not kept by New Step Podiatry, they are donated to a selected charity at the end of the financial year. NDIS/DVA/Insurance/Third Party/Private Health Insurers do not cover charges for non-attendance. These charges will need to be met by the client.